Skip to main content
Skip table of contents

Do I need to be a Radiographer to take the Computed Tomography (CT) courses?

All CT students must be Radiographers, Radiation Therapists, Nuclear Medicine Technologists, or 2nd year Owens Community College Radiography students to take the courses. 


JavaScript errors detected

Please note, these errors can depend on your browser setup.

If this problem persists, please contact our support.