Skip to main content
Skip table of contents

Do I need to be a Radiographer to take the Mammography courses?

All Mammography students must be Radiographers or 2nd year Owens Community College Radiography students to take the MIT 256 online course. Only Radiographers are eligible to take the MIT 257 clinical course. 

JavaScript errors detected

Please note, these errors can depend on your browser setup.

If this problem persists, please contact our support.