Skip to main content
Skip table of contents

What if I decide to continue my education, are there bachelor degree programs available in the field of Vascular Sonography?

Yes, there are bachelor degree opportunities offered at Bowling Green State University, Ohio University, Lourdes College, and Siena Heights University.


JavaScript errors detected

Please note, these errors can depend on your browser setup.

If this problem persists, please contact our support.