Owens Community College maintains a Student Financial Services Office on each campus. Student Financial Services is the place for you to ask questions related to financial aid.

  Phone: 1-800-GO OWENS ext. 2387 or (567) 661-2387
  Email: studentfinancial@owens.edu  

Scholarships may be available through Professional Organizations. Please check the following link for further information: 

  • Association of Surgical Technologists