Skip to main content
Skip table of contents

Do I have to take an exam after I graduate from the Vascular Sonography program?

Yes, to become credentialed and practice as a Vascular Technologist, graduates must take and pass a national certification examination administered by the American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS) or Cardiovascular Credentialing International (CCI). To maintain this credential registrants must submit 30 hours of continuing education every three years.  


JavaScript errors detected

Please note, these errors can depend on your browser setup.

If this problem persists, please contact our support.