Skip to main content
Skip table of contents

I submitted my application, now I want to change my program of study/major. How do I do this?

To change your major, students will need to contact their academic advisor. Students may contact their advisor by calling 567-661-2387 or by email. 


JavaScript errors detected

Please note, these errors can depend on your browser setup.

If this problem persists, please contact our support.