Skip to main content
Skip table of contents

What scholarships or financial aid is available for Sterile Processing Certificate of Completion students?

Owens Community College maintains a Student Financial Services Office on each campus. Student Financial Services is the place for you to ask questions related to financial aid.

  Phone: 1-800-GO OWENS ext. 2387 or (567) 661-2387


JavaScript errors detected

Please note, these errors can depend on your browser setup.

If this problem persists, please contact our support.