Skip to main content
Skip table of contents

Will classes taken at another college transfer in for the Sterile Processing Certificate of Completion program?

Maybe. Students should submit transcripts from all schools attended as part of their admissions application. Course equivalencies can be found on Transferology (formerly  See your academic advisor for more information.  


JavaScript errors detected

Please note, these errors can depend on your browser setup.

If this problem persists, please contact our support.