Skip to main content
Skip table of contents

Is it possible to receive accommodations on the placement test if I have a diagnosed disability?

Students with documented disabilities who need test accommodations (sign language interpreters, tests in auditory format, or large print) should contact the Disability Resource Center before arranging to take the placement test. Contact the Disability Resource Center at (567) 661-7007 or visit online at

JavaScript errors detected

Please note, these errors can depend on your browser setup.

If this problem persists, please contact our support.