Skip to main content
Skip table of contents

How do I contact my Academic Advisor?

Academic Advisors are available by phone, through email, and in person by appointment. It is important to have your OCID number available when you are calling the Student Services Center. To schedule an appointment, please call Student Services at 567-661-2387 (Findlay and Toledo Campuses). Students can also complete the Advising Appointment Request Form at


JavaScript errors detected

Please note, these errors can depend on your browser setup.

If this problem persists, please contact our support.